TO THE CLOUD
CLOUD AND CLOUD SERVICES
XCloudy can help you develop your strategic and tactical plan for using cloud computing services based on best practices that we have developed in hundreds of successful engagements with our clients.
Depending on your needs, we will analyze the strategy and development of a roadmap to facilitate decisions such as:
- How your organization can take advantage of the cloud.
- What architecture should you use in the cloud.
- Which applications are best suited in the cloud.
- Which cloud technologies are right for your application and infrastructure requirements.
- How to determine a budget for cloud infrastructure.
- How to make cost and capacity plans in the cloud.
MIGRATIONS AND AWS
- Strategy and roadmap to facilitate decisions such as the best way to use the cloud for your organization, which applications are best suited for the cloud, and whether a proof of concept is needed.
- Infrastructure audit to examine existing infrastructure and compare it to current standards and best practices in security, availability, scalability, infrastructure automation, monitoring, proactive failure prevention, and disaster recovery.
- Architecture design to gather requirements, create logic and network diagrams, and create architecture documents in the cloud.
- Automation with state-of-the-art and proven cloud technologies, including deep automation with Amazon CloudFormation, Ansible, and Docker.
- Deployment of the new production, staging and test environments in the cloud. .
- Test of all functionality at scale and high load.
- Moving from old infrastructure / application to new cloud deployment, including full data migration.
CONSULTING AND SUPPORT SERVICE TO KUBERNETES CLUSTERS
From experience, we know that companies with strong IT expertise use containerized environments to improve development productivity, facilitate cloud migration, and accelerate rollouts. But as a result, they don’t use the benefits of Kubernetes to their full capacity and miss out on opportunities to scale profitably.
That’s why we offer Kubernetes Managed Service to avoid any k8s cluster related issues to run your operations 24/7 with zero downtime.
XCloudy’s certified Kubernetes administrators are ready to help you deploy, maintain, and support containerized infrastructure and workloads.